electronic problems

• good morning everyone, I live in northern Italy, near switzerland and I am a happy owner of a 2019 ktm x-bow gt, full optional with the new dash.

in the last trip made, I started having these problems:

1) electronic: the standard ignition procedure (press stop, press start, press mode and then start again) no longer works. it is not necessary to press stop, just press start, mode and start again. at a certain point during a trip, the message "Immobilizer error" also appeared for a few seconds, then immediately disappeared.

2) electronics: sometimes "Steering Wheel error" appears and immediately disappears during a trip

3) electronics: I tried to turn on the air conditioning and it doesn't work. the heating indicator lights up on the display for one second and then disappears. the air conditioning indicator does not appear and this does not work

I am afraid that therefore there is some serious electronic-control unit problem or other. I have already contacted ktm in austria and sportec in switzerland to understand how to behave, maybe some of you have had similar experiences?

thank you all