Suspension Advice

• Hello Guys,

I wanted some advice on the suspension issue. Currently I have the adjustable sports suspension and wanted to lower the car even further and modify whatever is possible for better track times.

I was thinking of getting the race pushrods but my question is will the car height change dramatically? I have no problem with the height issue as I use a trailer to and from the track.

One more question which I had was about the slick tyres. Fitting slicks would give better grip for sure but is it worth changing to slicks without modifying the suspension?

thank you in advance :Daumen hoch:

• Hi Pavel

I got the 140NM Rear and 90NM Front with the adjustable racing pushrods, did not have much time to try the car as I had to travel alot lately. Would you suggest the anti-roll bars as a next step ?

Read somewhere that you have the OZ HLT wheels if you still do please send me a private message as I am interested.

thx

• 1st, running this spring rate without modified shocks is not ideal. The Stock WP is set up for the stock 15nm/80nm spring rate and the grey ones (30nm/90nm) are close to the limits at track. With racing push rods you can drop the height up to 50mm front and 60mm rear ( depends on track ) Watch out the geometry with lowering the car!

So if the car will be only for track days - get the shocks revalved (buy KW, Intrax, Bilstein ) and You can use slicks. But with slicks you need to change/tight/control all the chassis wishbones, carriers, tie rods 10th times more than with semi............

2nd, better track time?
    1, Power :-)
    2, Aero
    3, Brakes (pads, big brake kit, brake balce)
    4, weight
    5, chassis (shocks, differencial, geometry, weight balance, powerflex, unibals.........)
    6, gearbox
    7, Driver (this is the slowest part of my car......)

• Hello,

I need you for advice. I own a street model and I want to replace my official non-adjustable WP suspension.

My use is 50% and 50% track road.

What do you recommend for me: Intrax 1K2 with 30nm / 90nm spring (with a wheel handles to adjust at the same time rebound and compression) or WP 4-way performance suspension model with 35nm / 95 Nm spring KTM PowerParts

The price is the same for both.

THX

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Mr Magnus ()